The Hill Country MGA has announced the spring schedule for 2014 and will be announcing the fall events very soon. Here is the lineup:
· February 10, 2014 TPC San Antonio – Oaks Course (PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open) Sponsors for this event are Galloway Insurance, Alladin Home Store and Bay Pharmacy. Thanks to these sponsors.
· March 17, 2014 Lakecliff Country Club – Spicewood
· April 21, 2014 Berry Creek Country Club – Georgetown
· June 2, 2014 Comanche Trace – Kerrville
· Fall Events (2) Exciting Possibilities! (Includes Pro-Am)
· Fall Banquet Complimentary for you and guest with membership
We are only 2 weeks away from being able to play the TPC Oaks Course in San Antonio – specifically arranged by the Hill Country MGA. We will be one of the last groups to play before the course is closed to carts in preparation for the PGA Tour.
If you haven’t sent in your membership and event registration, please respond quickly. We have had great response to our first announcement and anticipate filling this field.
We look forward to having you join the HCMGA and are thrilled with the upcoming venues. If you have questions, please contact one of the members of the Board of Directors: Jim Granger, 830-637-9856 – Glenn Lee, 830-460-1977 – Dan Holitzke, 979-235-9000 – Bob Stratton, 817-412-1077 – Dale Amstutz, 402-677-1338 –Gerald Barton, 832-257-3363 – John Minyard, 956-451-1074 – Kyle Womack, 432-770-7875. You can also get additional information on our website at hillcountrymga